As a specialist recruitment consultancy, our business is only as strong as our people. We rely on finding the very best people for our clients by developing excellent relationships with our candidates and ensuring that we fully understand the specific markets in which we operate. To attract the highest calibre candidates, we make the following promises:
- Our candidates will always be as important to us as our clients.
- We are not, and will not become, CV merchants.
- Candidates will only be put forward for positions after they have given us permission to do so.
- We will keep candidates fully informed of progress with all applications.
- We will be completely open and honest in all dealings with you, our candidates.
- We will work towards improving our services wherever possible.
As part of our recruitment process, we may use information about you in the following ways:
- Store your details (and update them when necessary) on our database, so that we can contact you in relation to the latest roles.
- Send your information to clients (after gaining your express consent) in order to put your forward for roles and vacancies.
- Verify details you have provided or to request information (such as references, qualifications or criminal convictions).
Process your data to send you relevant and targeted marketing materials, vacancies, promotions, offers, events or other communications which we think are likely to be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not sell or rent out your personal information to any other organisations.
If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact email@example.com