As a successful niche recruitment agency, we know that talented people are our greatest asset.
We are looking for sales driven talented people to add to our existing team to work exclusively in our construction freelance recruitment division.
It doesn't matter what background or walk of life you come from, it's more about what type of person you are that really interests us. Obviously, we believe that the ingredients for success at Humres is being highly organised, possess high level of emotional intelligence, be tenacious and resilient. You will need to have a good standard of written and spoken English and be driven by reward and recognition.
Basic salary up to £25,000 plus OTE (see Calculator below)
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Gym Membership
London Kings Cross
You will be recruiting for the Construction Industry and make placements that will include mainly commercial and project delivery roles on a fixed term contract.
The role will also involve spotting potential sales leads and convert these into qualified opportunities. So whilst we are not necessarily looking for people with a background in recruitment, it would be helpful if you had previous experience in freelance construction recruitment or a track record working in a similar sales role either B2B or Field Sales or from a Broker or Estate agency background.
Success in the above is influenced by:
- Telephone call activity – 60-80 quality calls a day
- Your ability to manage your time effectively
- Your ability to probe for intelligence
- Your ability to act on intelligence
- Your ability to close for decisions
- Consistent disciplined work ethic
Note – This is not a hard sell - we are selling sales people and good ones sell themselves. All you have to do is find them.
We will offer you unrivalled training, back office support and you get to work with a team of great people who want to share their success with you and make you feel welcome. We support you by providing:
- Administration support which is done by a remotely based team
- A dedicated 24/7 research team who work in shifts
- Great when you need to work assignments with speed and muscle behind you
- Job board mining and ad response done for you
- Bullhorn CRM - Best customer relationship tool in the market
- Linkedin recruiter accounts
- Excellent technology
- A great opportunity to grow your own business in a progressive environment
- An open door policy at all levels
- A structured career development plan
- Emphasis and continuous improvement in learning and development
Day to Day
What will you be doing?
- Making calls to clients – 60-80 calls day
- Promoting our services
- Promoting candidates
- Taking on assignments
- Writing job adverts and preparing marketing material
- Negotiating for and on behalf of clients and candidates
- Headhunting candidates
- Understanding your market niche
- Controlling your marketing allocation on job boards and social media
- Building our reputation among key influencers
- Creating meaningful touchpoints with your clients and candidates
The successful candidate will be at ease selling our services to clients and learning our business. This will take 3-6 months.
80% of your time will be spent speaking to potential candidates and clients alike so it is essential that you must be comfortable using the telephone and possess a great telephone manner.
You must have a good standard of written English as you will be writing job adverts and preparing marketing/canvassing material. In addition you will have strong IT skills particularly with MS Word and Excel. In addition you will need to be:
- Commercially acute
- Naturally assertive and able to close for decisions
- Consistent in your work ethic
- Emotionally intelligent
- Driven and hungry
- Career motivated and looking for a long term challenge
This is a 'sales' role so we are looking for people that are conscientiousness who take pride in their work, are able to work on their own initiative, be confident when speaking to people at all levels, possess good time management principles and simply have a lot of drive to achieve great things.
If you are just looking for just a job then probably best not to apply for this position. However, if you're hungry for success and want a career in a growing and successful recruitment agency, be rewarded for your individual contribution and feel that you have something to offer then please do apply.
- Stage 1 Pre-screen telephone interview
- Stage 2 1st interview face-to-face with the Head of Organisational Development
- Stage 3 Character DNA pyschometric test + 2nd panel interview & industry presentation with the Senior Leadership Team
Our final decision is made within 24 hours of Stage 3.